Bohemia Müller s.r.o. company profile
Bohemia Müller s.r.o. was founded in 1997. The founders are recognised experts in the field of high, very high and extra high voltage. Since its foundation the company has focused on deliveries for mines, large industrial establishments, electrical power producers and distributors and, last but not least, also on companies specialising in the transmission of electrical power.
The company’s present principal workload follows:
- Design processing of technological units and power generating equipment
- Delivery and installation of LV, HV, VHV, EHV voltage level equipment
- Delivery and installation of mining technology – Electrics, Measuring and Regulation (M&R), and Control and Management Files (CMF)
- Repair and maintenance of LV, HV, VHV, EHV voltage level equipment
- Complex diagnostics of HV, VHV, EHV voltage level equipment
- Creation of SW applications and start-up power engineering technologies
- Business and economic activities
In connection with the development of the industry and the power engineering market the company management is primarily engaged in adapting its own organisation, business, and services to meet customer requirements. This is why emphasis is put on the following principles:
- Performance of high level services
- Delivery of reliable and well-proven technologies
- Quick and effective emergency services
- Respectable business behaviour
The company Bohemia Müller s.r.o. has an established system of quality management, health and safety at work and protection of the environment in all organizational units and processes of the company. The system is regularly audited.
Bohemia Müller s.r.o. is a member of the Czech and Moravian Electrical and Electronic Association.
The company Bohemia Müller s.r.o. is a member of the Association of the suppliers of the investment units..